The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions can be found at the bottom of this document.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 30 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 30 days from the date on which You received the Goods.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by email to: email@example.com
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods.
We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
We do not offer refunds for any postage You have paid for.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The Goods are unused or altered
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
Alan Rogers Travel Ltd, Spelmonden Old Oast, Goudhurst, Kent, TN17 1HE, United Kingdom.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Alan Rogers Travel Ltd, Spelmonden Old Oast, Goudhurst, Kent, TN17 1HE, United Kingdom.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to the Alan Rogers Shop, accessible from shop.alanrogers.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Last updated: 05 September, 2022 - RF v1.1