Publication Year: 2020
This bundle includes:
- Alan Rogers Selected Sites in EUROPE - 51st Edition
- Alan Rogers Selected Sites in EUROPE - 52nd Edition featuring over 340 different sites from the 51st Edition
- Alan Rogers Car Sticker
- Destinations Magazine - 7th Edition
- Alan Rogers Tote Bag
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
Over 800 pages featuring a total of 760 sites across Europe presented in an Alan Rogers cotton tote bag. We'll also throw in a copy of our bi-annual magazine, Destinations - 7th Edition and an Alan Rogers car window sticker. Dispatched Free UK postage. Only available in paperback format.
Since it's founding in 1968 Alan Rogers Guides has always given its customers a selection of the best campsites across Europe. Now we're giving you a selection of our best guides.
We aim to provide you with a selection of the best campsites, rather than information on all – in short, a more selective, qualitative approach.
- Detailed reviews on over 700 campsites, written by our expert campsite assessors.
- Attractive full page layout including contact details, GPS coordinates, site description, facilities lists & photos presented in an all-new one-campsite-per-page view.
- A scannable QR code for seamless access to our website.
- Includes all accommodation types from tent pitches to mobile homes, safari tents, chalets and on-site gîtes.
- Full-colour layout, indexed by country, region and by nearest town, and colour maps.
- Colour-coded country sections.
- Tourist information on featured countries and useful advice for travelling abroad.
Please choose your guide type